Wednesday, September 29

DREAM, DREAM, DREAM....OOOOH (song)

Jan and Dean were brothers who sang some wonderful songs in the 60s. Do you remember their song DREAM? "When I want you, in my arms. When I want you, with all your charms. Whenever I want you all I have to do is DREAM."

Well, I thought about that song last night because at Dee's workshop we made DREAMSICLES - those yummy popsicles made from orange popsicle with vanilla icecream in the middle. I LOVED those as a kid.

Well last night, 8 ladies loved making those as cards. We had so much fun. We had 4 NEWBIES to stamping and they did a terrific job with the help of those sitting next to them who were pros already at cardmaking.

We all loved the little BITE out of the corner of the card to show the vanilla ice cream inside.

We made a candy treat to go with the card - a baggie of orange slice jellies (also a childhood fav) with a topper on it to match the card.

We used the TART AND TANGY stamp set with a sentiment from a retired set.

BUT I FORGOT TO TAKE PHOTOS OF EVERYONE HAVING FUN!! I WAS SO BUSY HELPING AND HAVING FUN THAT I TOTALLY FORGOT THE PHOTOS. OUCH!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous blog and projects. I'm so glad I was able to come across it. Thank you so much for participating with us at Stampin' Up! Only Challenges and we hope to see you on October 5 for our next challenge. God bless and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful projects! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment: