Sunday, September 16

a little bit done on my sew suite quilt

Hey Bloggers,   I got a little bit done on my applique SEW SUITE quilt.  I used my Big Shot and the 3 1/2 circle die and cut out some circles that will become buttons.

I ironed them onto my quilt top.  That's it.  That's all I had time for this week.  Work has been really busy and I come home exhausted and can't move from the couch after dinner.  But I hope to get a few more things completed this week.


I am doing several other sizes button circles as well as some other sewing shapes.  Stay tuned.

Here's to creativity!!

3 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing how your circles become buttons...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's coming right along! I'm also looking forward to seeing progress! Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment: